Frequently Asked Questions
Is Credit Repair legal?
Yes, credit repair is legal and our credit education and document processing services will help you to use the law in your favor. That law is called “The Fair Credit Reporting Act.” The FCRA gives you the right to dispute any item on your credit report. If that item cannot be verified within a reasonable time (usually 30 days) it must be removed. Studies have shown that 79% of all credit reports contain errors. This is nearly 8 out of 10 reports. Therefore most credit reports improve immediately. For items that disputed that are not errors, a creditor or furnisher is often unable to find the records or signed documents within the allotted time and the item gets removed. Sometimes the furnisher will say it has been verified by not offer proof. It is our job to prepare documents that challenge this and we are very skilled at that.
What can I expect when I enroll in Credit Education?
We will guide you through the process from start to finish and prepare all your documents for you. We have a superb knowledge of credit scoring and experience working with creditors and credit bureaus. It may be difficult for an individual to communicate with creditors and bureaus without an adept understanding of their techniques and regulations in place for credit reporting. We have spent a great deal of time learning the laws that will help you to remove negative information on your report, which enables us to offer you a flawless, money back guarantee system.
How long will it take to raise my score?
Through our services, 93% of our clients see their credit score increase 10 points or more in the first 35 days. Over the full 180-day term of the contract, the average credit score increase is 80 points. See full statistical breakdown.
Will the removed items come back?
Items cannot come back as long as the item is current or paid at the time of removal or if the collection is older than three years. This holds true except in very rare circumstances.
What is your 100% Guarantee?
You are entitled to a 100% refund on all monthly payments if:
– We do not remove more than 25% of all the negatives worked on.
– You have had us for six months from the time you retain our services.
– You have not missed a payment and have paid the agreement in full.
– You have at least four negatives on the credit report at the time of sign-up.
– You have not used a credit repair agency nor attempted to repair your credit two years previous to signing up for our services.
– You agree to send reply letters from the three credit bureaus to us within 5 days of receipt.
– You agree to keep your credit monitoring account active for the duration of our services.
– You have not applied for new credit six months from the time you retain our services.
– You should receive updated credit reports every 15-45 days and make us aware if updated reports have not been received.
– You may cancel services at any time. Please notify us in writing 7 days before the next billing period.
Cancellation of services voids this guarantee.
Why are your results different?
There are two sides to the credit score battle. Sometimes, the creditors and the credit bureaus have done absolutely everything right and we have no case against them. On average, clients are able to remove 70% of the negative items from a credit report.
What items can you help me to remove and improve?
With our assistance and document processing, our clients have had great success with bankruptcies, foreclosures, collections, charge-offs, repossessions, medical bills, credit card debt, inquiries, late payments, old addresses, judgments, tax liens and student loans.
Is Credit Repair and Education worth my time and money?
Contrary to what credit bureaus want you to believe, credit repair does work in most circumstances. But it only works if you are getting the best advice from an experienced professional. Anyone with a credit score below 720 can benefit long-term from the advice and information provided through credit education. However, there are limiting factors that will prevent us from helping you. Two main factors are: (1) your financial situation and/or (2) the time frame in which you need to reach your results. It is possible to remove anything from a credit report, even accurate items. For instance, if the creditor makes mistakes or does not adhere to the specific time frame, the negative item may be removed.